The Mountain Motel AMENITIES
- Color cable Television
- Flat Screen T.V.
- Heating and Air Conditioning with individual thermostats
- FREE WiFi
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Full Size Coffee Pot with Coffee and ceramic mugs
- Tea Pot and Tea Upon Request
- Four (Yes 4!) Fluffy pillows on each Full/ Queen Bed (includes freshly ironed pillow cases)
- Throws for those that want to curl up on top of the covers to watch a movie
- Luxury Linens
- NEW High Coil Beds in EVERY room!
- Breathtaking Views of the surrounding mountains
All Rooms and Cottages at the Mountain Motel are NON-SMOKING!
KITCHENS & KITCHENETTES:
- One (1) fully equipped kitchen with full size stove and refrigerator
- Two (2) fully equipped kitchenettes
- Pots and pans
- Crock Pots
- Ceramic Dinnerware
PETS: Bring your pets – we are animal lovers. Pet deposit does apply.
LOBBY: Casual lounge to relax and enjoy the book and magazine library or chat with new friends.
BALCONIES: Available upon request.
“Quirky and cute”
This was a last-minute stop as we didn’t want to venture Monarch Pass in the dark and snow. At the end of a strip of chain motels and gas stations, the Mountain Motel is a gem. Irene, the proprietor, is friendly, chatty, accommodating and incredibly helpful. She is in the process of remodeling the rooms to offer charm and and a quirky Western aesthetic as well as comfort and convenience. This little motel is well on its way to becoming a boutique find.
Stayed February 2013, traveled with family