The Mountain Motel AMENITIES
- Color cable Television
- Flat Screen T.V.
- Heating and Air Conditioning with individual thermostats
- FREE WiFi
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Full Size Coffee Pot with Coffee and ceramic mugs
- Tea Pot and Tea Upon Request
- Four (Yes 4!) Fluffy pillows on each Full/ Queen Bed (includes freshly ironed pillow cases)
- Throws for those that want to curl up on top of the covers to watch a movie
- Luxury Linens
- NEW High Coil Beds in EVERY room!
- Breathtaking Views of the surrounding mountains
All Rooms and Cottages at the Mountain Motel are NON-SMOKING!
KITCHENS & KITCHENETTES:
- One (1) fully equipped kitchen with full size stove and refrigerator
- Two (2) fully equipped kitchenettes
- Pots and pans
- Crock Pots
- Ceramic Dinnerware
PETS: Bring your pets – we are animal lovers. Pet deposit does apply.
LOBBY: Casual lounge to relax and enjoy the book and magazine library or chat with new friends.
BALCONIES: Available upon request.
“Nice cozy hotel”
We stayed in cabin 9 for one night as we was just passing through, but overall it was a very nice little cozy place to stay. I love old rustic cabins fit in just right. The owner talked to us over the phone and gave us great directions then left the cabin unlocked and turned on the heat because we were arriving late. Although the price when checking out was higher then she quoted me over the phone a month before I didn’t make a big deal because we had such a pleasnant experience. If you travel to salida I would definetly stay here as oppossed to any other chain hotel.
Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple